Dapper Dudes offer great swing music for all type of special occasions. This talented, charismatic duo deliver a joyful sound, creating a welcoming atmosphere at your champagne/drink’s reception. They play familiar songs made famous by artists such as Nat King Cole, Michael Bublé, Nina Simone and Sinatra, plus some modern songs with a twist. They have an eclectic repertoire with influences from the great jazz divas, movie musicals, 50s Vegas to Manhattan piano bars. If it swings, they'll play it.
Dapper Dudes pride themselves on the quality of their musicianship, reliability, punctuality and their attire. They formed the act to show off their terrific musicianship with great singing and arrangements as smart as their suits. The duo has played together at many prestigious venues including The Savoy Hotel, Kensington Palace, The Goring Hotel, The Elgar Room at The Royal Albert Hall, The Royal Festival Hall, Tate Modern and Rosewood, London. They are the perfect choice for all types of occasions!
They can also perform instrumentally, without vocals, for more formal events and play in as upbeat or as relaxed a style as you wish. Tell them what mood you want for your event. Previous clients have included:Tiffany Jewellery, Tate Modern, The Globe Theatre, London Press Association, Meridien Hotel Group, The Jockey Club, Ralph Lauren, Burgh Island Hotel, The Dorchester Hotel, The Goldsmiths Company.The Pearl, Holborn, Deloitte UK, Coca Cola, Morgan Stanley.
Sample set list - Let There Be Love, My Baby Just Cares For Me, Let’s Face The Music And Dance, Let’s Do It, Let’s Fall In Love, Cheek To Cheek, The Way You Look Tonight, Dream A Little Dream Of Me; Come Fly With Me, It Had To Be You, Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You, Sway, You Make Me Feel So Young, King of The Swingers, Fly Me To The Moon, Night & Day, You've Got A Friend In Me.
Why Book Dapper Dudes?
• They want to make your day amazing & engage and entertain your guests.
• Their music has that feel good factor, with a toe-tapping optimism in the way they play.
• Their brand of jazz is bluesy, grooving and smooth with lush jazz harmonies.
• Their repertoire has been built up over the years with requested songs, therefore well known & popular.
• Their songs are familiar across generations. You might see grandparents taking a slow dance to 'As Time Goes By' or see children having a shimmy to 'King Of The Swingers'.
• They look great & will be dapperly dressed for your day.
• Above all they are true romantics, who genuinely love the songs they perform. They love the timeless songs in their repertoire, they have a beauty in their melodies and a feeling of elegance and style & Dapper Dudes never tire of playing them.
For larger events, in addition to their piano and bass duo, they can offer the following additions.
Drums: A drummer's sizzling cymbals add a rhythmic excitement that can put on the heat and turn a gathering into a party.
Sax: Few can resist the seductive power of the saxophone; their amazing player offers both sax and clarinet.
Lana: They love accompanying Lana, she’s the real deal. She can swing, scat and looks superb, a great musician and a playful front person. She is charming with an audience combining the lyrical feel of Ella with the verve of Lena.
2 hour booking = 1 x 60 Mins + 1 x 45 mins with a 15 mins break
3 hour booking = 1 x 60 Mins + 2 x 45 mins with 2 x 15 mins breaks